Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scanned Face!!!


For this project, we were to scan our face using an Epson scanner, and then take it into photoshop. 
This was really entertaining, because the end product wasn't at all as you would expect.
This one was kind of funny to me, since one eye is looking to the side, while the other is looking straight ahead.


After I scanned my face, I decided to scan my hands. 
I think this turned out really cool, and I didn't rotate it horizontally, because I think the way it looks vertically is much more appealing and interesting.


For this scanned picture, I didn't rotate my head as much and I think this picture turned out pretty cool. 
I like how my ear is at the top, instead of attached to my head at the bottom.
I didn't rotate this one either because I think it looks a lot cooler when it's kept vertically.
What really grabbed my attention about this picture, was that my eye got all wavy, and I think it looks pretty darn awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment