Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Landscape pictures!




These are my contact sheets for the landscape project.



This is a landscape of a really old oak tree. 
I really like this picture, because it's really clear, and the leaves and branches on the tree turned out really beautifully. I adjusted the contrast so that the clouds would stand out more, and the tree would be darker.
I love the contrasts of this picture, and am really glad at how sharp it looks.
I think the clouds in the back are really nice, and they add to the awesomeness of the picture.

This is a picture of a small irrigation trench. I like this picture because of he depth involved in it.
In the back, there are a lot of beautiful trees, and in the front (which you can barely see) is a thin wire fence.
This picture is also in the infrared section because the colored version looked really cool as well.


This is the same tree as above, but taken at a further distance away.
I really liked this tree and took a lot of pictures, trying to see what shutter speed and aperture would make the clearest and most interesting picture.
My favorite part of this picture are the clouds in the background. While they are essentially the same as the picture above, these ones are lighter and less of them are in the picture.
I really like how the closer clouds are bright, while the ones in the back are darker.


This is another irrigation trench, taken from across a road. 
I really like this picture because of how much depth there is.
However, I wish there had been more clouds, which would have added to the picture in my opinion.
I also really like the grasses in the front, because they're really sharp and in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment