Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Project one: Pictures of something cool, beautiful, or interesting!


This is my contact sheet for the first project we did, where we used our traditional cameras. Our assignment was to go and photograph anything cool, interesting, or beautiful.
I didn't really like any of my pictures for this project, because I mostly just spent my time playing around with my camera settings, and figuring out the basics of it. Most of the pictures I took, the lights were really dim, so it was a longer shutter speed, and I didn't have a tripod to set my camera on. Due to this, most of my pictures are blurry.



This is the one picture that turned out decently from my first photo project.
It's a picture of my sister's aquarium. 
I like this picture because in the left, there's a little rock structure, that I think turned out really nicely.
However, most everything else in the picture are too dark, or not in focus.
But seeing as how this was my first time ever using a traditional camera, I'm actually just glad that I got pictures that are able to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment